Mila’s Daydreams

Elephant Whisperer

Adele is a advertising copywriter from Helsinki, Finland. While her infant daughter Mila sleeps, she positions her in front of different household objects in an effort to recreate what she is dreaming. Adele titled the project, “Mila’s Daydreams.”

"This blog is my maternity leave hobby," says Adele. "While my baby is taking her nap, I create scene around her and take quick snap photos. I use only few minutes per picture, including creating idea, implementation and editing, 'cause I don't want to disturb her sleeping and most of my time is for my family."

Space Odyssey

Surfer Girl

Superbaby

Circus Performer

Attack of the Baby

Nirvana

The Little Mermaid

It's Raining Roses

The Rockstar

The Snowman

Candyland

Butterfly

Bunny Wabbit

Batbaby

Mila’s Daydreams blog

0 commenti:

Posta un commento